A place for Brigandine fans to coagulate

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Brigandine not Working with EPSXE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:58 am 
Getting to know everyone

Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but my PS2's acting up to the point where it won't play PSOne games anymore, so I downloaded ePSXE to play my PSOne games on my PC. Now, I'm having an issue with Brigandine I was hoping someone might be able to help me fix (my other games are working fine). When I get to the country select and choose one, I pick the difficulty, then the game goes to the loading screen. After it loads, the screen just stays black. I've got ePSXe v. 1.7 and am using Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 for video. Anyone have any ideas? I mean, I know this game works since you guys are playing it (I don't have the GE version but am looking for it), and want to get back in the game. I haven't played Brigandine in a good while.

Post subject: Re: Brigandine not Working with EPSXE
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:33 am 
Been around for a while

KoLAddict wrote:
Not sure if this is against the rules or not, but my PS2's acting up to the point where it won't play PSOne games anymore, so I downloaded ePSXE to play my PSOne games on my PC. Now, I'm having an issue with Brigandine I was hoping someone might be able to help me fix (my other games are working fine). When I get to the country select and choose one, I pick the difficulty, then the game goes to the loading screen. After it loads, the screen just stays black. I've got ePSXe v. 1.7 and am using Pete's OpenGL2 Driver 2.9 for video. Anyone have any ideas? I mean, I know this game works since you guys are playing it (I don't have the GE version but am looking for it), and want to get back in the game. I haven't played Brigandine in a good while.

Well, i used to that, but i play on PSXeven and it run well. (Brig GE can run well on ePSXe and others)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:37 am 
Been around for a while

i'm sure this was discussed on a previous thread...
but i'm too lazy too look it up...
anyway Brigandine LoF crashes on ePSXe (mine's on the part where a battle commences then the game freezes), use PSXeven instead...
but Brigandine GE works fine on ePSXe and PSXeven

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:20 pm 
Not so new any more

both versions work well on my epsxe. Make sure you get the latest epsxe version, set the graphic to default, the emu seems to go nasty whenever you change a setting (goes black). If you installed the v5 english patch for GE, make sure you run the game by "Run ISO" instead of "Run CD-Rom"